About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A closer look at ACCESS

When viewing ACCESS a second time, I looked at the subjects offered. I am pleased to see all the different foreign languages offered. Many times, public schools do not offer more than two different languages. This tool will give any willing student such a substantial jump start on their college education! It is so exciting to see all of this unfolding as I am achieving my Secondary Education Diploma. The goals and standards presented give students and teachers alike great opportunities to expand their impact and knowledge. Technology is presented at your finger tips. I will be sure to encourage any student to take hold of the offer and use it to its full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment