About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States

Thursday, January 15, 2009

ALEX and ACCESS

I viewed the ACCESS website first and found out some very interesting things. I feel like I was robbed of a better education because I didn't know about this website. This offers students the opportunity to enroll in classes that they can't take at school. It offers distance learning and opens up thousands more doors for students who care to look. I will be sure to tell my students about this website and program when I am teaching. Students will be able to go much further at earlier ages with this program.

Last, I browsed the ALEX website. I have viewed the website before and absolutely love the idea of it. It is exciting to see all the resources I will have at my fingertips when I am in my own classroom. ALEX offers lesson plan ideas and tips throughout the website to better assist you in the classroom. ALEX also has a handy key telling you which objectives in the courses of study are frequently tested on. I love the organization of it and will frequently use this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment